* DM Client - A beta version of the Dungeon Master Client is now available. You can access it from the NWN2 Launcher, or by running nwn2.exe with the -dmc switch. This allows you to start a multiplayer game in which you can have a great deal of control over creating, managing, and commanding creatures, placeables, and more. Over the next three monthly patches we will be continuing to add features, fix bugs, and improve the interface.
* New Druid Spells - Druids have been granted 9 new spells, one for each level. In addition, the feat Natural Spell has been added. Druids that take the Natural Spell feat may cast spells while Polymorphed or Wild Shaped.
**Level 1 - Foundation of Stone: This spell grants a target immunity to knockdown, but reduces their movement speed.
**Level 2 - Body of the Sun: The caster's body emanates fire, burning nearby creatures.
**Level 3 - Jagged Tooth: This spell grants a targeted animal the Keen property on one of its natural weapons.
**Level 4 - Moonbolt: This spell creates a bolt of energy that deals strength damage to living creatures and knocks down undead, giving them penalties on attack rolls and saving throws.
**Level 5 - Rejuvenation Cocoon: The target of this spell becomes encased in a regenerative cocoon, where they are cured from poison and disease and regenerate health.
**Level 6 - Tortoise Shell: The caster gains a natural armor bonus of +6, plus an additional 1 per every three caster levels to a maximum of +9.
**Level 7 - Swamp Lung: This spell causes victims to fall prone for 1-6 rounds, during which time they can catch disease.
**Level 8 - Storm Avatar: This spell infuses the caster with the energy of a storm, making them immune to missiles, hasting them, and adding damage to their attacks
**Level 9 - Nature's Avatar: This spell grants a targeted animal a series of very powerful buffs.
* Water Reflection/Refraction - Water is now more visually exciting! Users have the option to toggle Water Reflection and Refraction on in the Options Menu under the Advanced Graphics tab. Note: These settings can cause slowdowns on older hardware.
* Client Packs - Module makers can now create Client Packs in the toolset, which can be placed in clients My Documentspwc folder to allow users to connect to Multiplayer Games for which they do not have the module. These .pwc files contain only the data absolutely necessary to run the module on the client side are useful if, for instance, you are running a persistent world and do not wish to allow clients to open your module with all of its areas, creatures, and scripts visible.
* Input in Single Player games should now be much more responsive. Previously, input commands could lag for up to several frames before taking effect in-game. This is no longer the case.
* Broadcast Commands are now more reliable and last longer before companions will revert to their default behavior.
* The "Loot All" button would sometimes loot all of the items from a container but would not close the window or remove the icons. This will no longer occur.
* The player can no longer become stuck in a cinematic style cutscene by switching characters immediately as the cutscene begins.
* The game will no longer crash if you switch back to your character after ordering one of your companions to barter with another player.
* The Chat box, both in-game and in the Gamespy Lobby, will no longer overrun when players type long messages.
* Fixed several instances where the type of damage was not specified in a spell's description.
* The descriptions for Bless, Divine Shield and Shield Other have been updated.
* Isaac's Greater Missile Storm and Isaac's Lesser Missile Storm will no longer target allies on difficulty modes lower than D&D Hardcore. Additionally, they will select their targets more fairly now.
* Magic Fang now grants the proper bonus to animal companions.
* Long quest names will no longer be cut off in the Journal.
* Longer target names now fit underneath the targeting window.
* The Scimitar +2 will no longer have a Rapier icon.
* Items could occasionally become lost when moving them in the inventory with the game paused. This will no longer occur.
* Users can now add .mod files as well as modules in directories to campaigns.
* The toolset could previously enter a state where it would crash when saving a module to a directory. This can no longer happen.
* The default NWN2 load screen is now available in the toolset.
Original Campaign Fixes - Warning: Spoilers below.
* Fixed several minor spelling and grammar issues.
* Fixed several instances where dialogue text did not match the Voice Over for a line.
* Fixed some instances of traps not working throughout the game.
* Fixed an instance where players could reach Skymirror without Elanee.
* Slaan now drops items when killed.
* Fixed Zeearie's mouth not animating after the player defeated her.
* Fixed an inconsistency in Jochris' cutscene.
* Fixed an issue which could cause two Waterdeep Emissaries to spawn.
* Wolf will now look the same in his cutscene in the Merchant Quarter as he does in the rest of the game.
* Fixed an infinite XP exploit when returning to West Harbor and speaking with Retta Starling.
* Thugs no longer appear in the same spot when re-entering the Neverwinter Docks district.
* Reduced an influence check for Grobnar during the Trial.
* Fixed the cutscene with Koraboros triggering early at Shandra's Farm.
* Fixed the Sun Soul Art quest not being added to the journal.
* The player now receives the proper number of quest items after defeating the Shadow Reaver in Act 2.
* Turning in Arval's journal will no longer give an invalid reward.
* Fixed an instance where Nevalle referred to Female PCs as Male.
* Fixed an infinite quest reward loop in Zaxis' dialogue
* Players will no longer get stuck on the dialogue between Zhjaeve and Aldanon in Multiplayer.
* Soothing Light now performs the proper effect.
* Healing Lord Tavorick after he goes down but before he speaks to you will no longer break progression.
* The game could sometimes become stuck when leaving Fire Giant camp through the Area Transition - this will no longer occur.
* The quartermaster's armory will no longer appear as red tunics.
* Siege Towers have been given the proper sound set.
* Retta's dialogue will no longer drop if you speak to her before Danan.
* Prior Hlam is now available in Neverwinter City during Act 3.
* Players can no longer bypass the black portals in the Gauntlet.
Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут оценивать
The All-Star Weekend festivities may be over, but Nike Sportswear still has a bunch of heat that was unveiled in New Orleans last week opening up for a more general release this Saturday, February 25th. Perhaps the most unexpected Nike Flyknit Air Max drop was the Nike Air Max Uptempo University Blue “All-Star” Pack, a trio that took the infamous Uptempo series to task with a lifestyle suede rendition Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 on each classic 90s basketball model.The North Carolina-esque rendition furthered Nike Sportswear’s recent retro obsession with upgrading the performance silhouette into a more lifestyle-ready context, and Nike Air Force 1 the Nike Air Max Uptempo, the Nike Air Max2 Uptempo, and the Nike Air Max Uptempo 97 all benefited from the clean look.Select Asian retailers are Cheap Nike Air Max already reporting a Saturday release with other stateside shops looking to drop the Uptempo “All-Star” Pack on February 25th as well. Be on the lookout for Nike Flyknit this Uptempo trio to arrive at Nike.com soon as well.
Did you miss out on the coveted ACRONYM x Nike Air Presto collab? Well, there may nike free 4.0 flyknit be a decent substitute with much better availability and a lower price for you. Those that didn’t just like the ACRONYM collab for the hype should Nike Air More Uptempo also be a fan of these two latest looks for the standard Air Presto Mid Utility SP, featuring their own ACRONYM-esque looks in black and olive Nike Flyknit Trainer or a colorful tan/magenta/orange color combination. They might not have quite as many bells and whistles as the ACRONYM version, but they’ll be a great consolation Nike Air Max 2016 prize for all of us that failed to get the limited edition collab. Both of these latest Presto Mid Utility colorways are arriving now at international Nike Store sneaker shops, so expect them soon here in the US.
Nike’s most advanced Air Max shoe ever is finally here. Debuted almost a year ago at Nike Roshe Run Nike’s Innovation Summit 2016, the VaporMax has been one of the most anticipated models in the footwear realm ever since. With its official release quickly approaching, Nike Juvenate the shoe that sits on nothing but Air is already making the rounds in the press and promotion circuits, and we were lucky enough to try Nike Flyknit Racer out a pair last night in New York City on a special media trial run. After an introduction discussion with two of the shoe’s designers, Kathy Nike Air Yeezy 2 Gomez (VP Nike Innovation) and Andres Harlow (VP/Creative Director of Nike Running), and the run itself, we learned a few new facts about the VaporMax. Here’s Nike Free Flyknit a little insider information you probably didn’t know about the amazing new sneaker.
The Foam is back this Friday with the next must-have colorway of the Curry Shoes Nike Air Foamposite Pro. Chromed out and ready to be added to the list of best colorways ever for the classic hoops model turned street icon Nike Shoes is the “Silver Surfer” colorway, featuring a faux carbon fiber texture on the metallic upper with black accents. This is going to be a colorway hardcore Nike Outlet Store Foamposite fans simply can’t miss, so we’re back with another useful Where To Buy guide. See all the shops that will have the limited edition Silver Nike Janoski Surfer Foamposite colorway in stock this Friday, March 17th below.
Kobe Bryant was born in Italy and raised outside of Philly, but Los Angeles is where Nike Huarache his home is. The upcoming Nike Kobe A.D. colorway is as West Coast as it gets, because it’s a tribute to one of the city’s most Nike Flyknit 4.0 iconic neighborhoods. The Kobe A.D. “City Of Compton” bears a white and silver upper with a marble detailing on the heel and special Compton insoles, with Nike Air Huarache the Laker purple and gold featured on the Shozoku logo on the tongue. Peep the official images below for a closer look.
Nike’s treatment of Foamposites Nike Outlet over the years has been interesting to say the least. The shoe made famous by the uni-body foam upper is now being wrapped with more conventional Nike Air Max Tavas “sneaker” materials like suede, leather, and now wool. This first look at an upcoming Foamposite Pro release reveals a fleece wool upper in a classic grey, Nike Internationalist but the remainder of the shoe’s construction remains the same (synthetic suede collar, translucent sole, carbon fiber midfoot). Your thoughts on the newest iteration of Foamposite? Nike Air Max Zero Would you prefer Nike stay true to the original materials, or would you open to, say, a Flyknit Foamposite?
Nike Sportswear definitely won over some retro Nike Roshe Flyknit running fans when the re-released the cult classic known as the Nike Zoom Talaria in its iconic neon colorway featuring that ultra comfortable exposed Zoom Air Nike Yeezy on the bottom. Since then, Nike has updated the Talaria into a winterized lifestyle model and released special editions in honor of the history of visible Nike Air Max Outlet air. Today we get a look at the tamest colorway of the Zoom Talaria yet, as this “Wolf Grey” colorway will release later this Spring featuring Nike Air Max 2017 a premium white leather upper, breathable mesh on the toebox, and a Wolf Grey neoprene ankle collar for a subtle touch. What results is a shoe Nike Flyknit Chukka that ultimately looks a little dad-ish in nature, but that’s what’s popping right now. So if the original was a little too loud for you, check Nike Shox out more detailed shots of this clean Talaria colorway coming Spring 2017 and head over to our Release Dates page for an updated look at all Nike Air Max of Nike Sportswear’s offerings.